What is the job about?
As a delivery manager you’ll be the central point of the operations around implementing a new client or new features. You are a key member of our team, responsible for designing and managing complete implementation processes. You will work closely with our data scientists, as well as the commercial-, product- and development teams to get clients up and running as soon as possible. You run the planning process. Your mission is to ensure high-quality, continuous delivery by prioritizing tasks according to the team’s capacity.
With your insights into how data science works, the development team’s capabilities, the clients’ wishes and timelines and your knowledge of implementing requested features, you are the perfect person to design and manage implementation projects.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Design complete implementation processes for new features
- Continuously innovate and optimize implementation processes
- Clearly define the clients’ needs, including requirements and limitations
- Set up implementation plans and align these with client needs
- Design solutions for client challenges related to product implementation
- Manage client expectations and guide the planning process to meet and exceed those expectations
- Facilitate effective collaboration between the client and Objective Partners
- Lead the preparation and carry out Blueprint (initial implementation) Workshops for new clients in collaboration with the client team
- Lead recurring face-to-face meetings with clients to report on the status of the implementation
- Lead the preparation of workshops to train clients in the use of new features and carry out these workshops
- Work closely with the Product Owner, Data Scientists, Account Management and Sales and Development teams.
- Plan delivery items in the bi-weekly sprint prio meetings
Who are we looking for?
- Higher level of education (preferably WO)
- 3+ years of experience in project management
- Team player
- Ability to translate business needs to technical requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Hands-on attitude
- Consulting mindset: the needs of the customer always come first
- Affinity with digital & traditional media and marketing
Why work with us?
Based in Amsterdam, Objective Partners’ software solution helps clients track and optimize their multi-channel media activities. Serving many top-tier clients, we work with the very best in the industry. Our clients are leading companies in telecommunications, travel, energy, finance and retail. We are a young, fast-growing company in an expanding market, and we offer a positive, encouraging work environment. During the year, our team engages in regular social activities such as drinks, team dinners, boat rides and weekend trips.
Send your application to Sven Meijer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Want to know more about what we do, working at Objective Partners or other job openings? Take a look here!