Vacancy: Customer Success Manager
Objective Partners is the leading media optimization software producer in the Netherlands. Our software, Objective Platform, helps companies track and optimize their multi-channel media investments. We are a dynamic and diverse company, and as a result of our expanding (international) activities we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing commercial team.
As Customer Success Manager, you ensure our software is properly implemented and utilized by our clients. You help train users, provide support to clients where necessary and monitor their success. You are responsible for generating revenue, as well as identifying, negotiating, securing and expanding upsell opportunities. You will develop and maintain client relationships, most of which are within the marketing C-level at organizations, and will function as their main point of contact.
- Conducting customer success meetings with clients, face-to-face and calls
- Leading the collaboration with cross-departmental team members to deliver complete business solutions to your clients
- Developing and executing the internal customer success strategy in order to meet the agreed milestones and timelines
- Ensuring an outstanding customer experience, cultivating client relationships and becoming your clients’ trusted adviser
- Seeking out and expanding business opportunities for your clients
- Collaborating with other O/P teams such as data science, delivery, marketing and product to ensure successful implementations and to provide input for future development
- Define your clients’ needs and translate these to our products and services
- Ensuring upsell and consulting targets are achieved or exceeded
- Maintaining our high-quality standards of communication and service towards clients
- Successfully completed a WO or HBO degree, preferably commercially focused
- Relevant experience in customer success/account management in the Netherlands
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Strong personality and excellent ability to negotiate on a strategic level
- Team player
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis
- Knowledge of B2C marketing and media processes
- Enthusiastic, eager to learn, hands-on mentality, high energy, commercial mindset
Working at Objective Partners:
We offer a dynamic work environment in which personal development is one of our top priorities. You will learn all the technical aspects of our software and services, and there is a lot of room for learning on the job. You will work with C-level marketing professionals affiliated with leading brands, such as Tommy Hilfiger, Deutsche Telekom, Domino’s and Coolblue, giving you the opportunity to expand your network. Our international expansion also leads to opportunities abroad.
Interested? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more about what we do, working at Objective Partners or other job openings? Take a look here!