Vacancy: Full Stack Developer – Marketing Analytics
Do you have experience in both back- and front-end development, a university degree and a keen eye for detail? Join the leading media optimization software company in The Netherlands as a full-stack developer and become a part of our growing, ambitious development team.
What will you be doing?
- You will be part of the team that is rebuilding the dashboarding for our software solution. This includes building an Express.js and an Angluar 4 frontend, and you can add value by implementing the newest features and help make our software solution scalable.
- You will be building completely new applications for our software solution from scratch
- Applying the models at our clients via smart dashboards and consulting services
- You will be working on the transformation of our backend to become better readable and scalable
- Helping create a maintainable, easily deployable and multi-tanged database solution
- Creating and extending our marketing analytics smart dashboards. These dashboards analyze conversion rates, optimize media investments and pricing, and forecast churn and retention, processing around 2TB of data on a daily basis
- Working with Python and Node.js and help improve coding standards
- Combining business knowledge, mathematics and technology, with technology being your core expertise
- Working in 2-week sprints in a team with little hierarchy
- You will be involved in projects from start to finish, bearing your own responsibility
- Playing table football
- Team player with drive, persistence and pleasant communication skills
- Preferably 3-5 years of related programing experience
- Experience in working with development principles like Agile and Scrum
- You have excellent knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB, Node.js and Python. These are our back-end technologies
- Docker, Jenkins and Airflow are known areas for you. These are part of our development stack
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
- You are profoundly interested in applying technology to marketing
Working at Objective Partners
We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing marketing analytics company that specializes in applying mathematics in the fields of marketing and e-commerce using smart software. Our top-tier clients are leaders in the telecommunications, travel, energy, finance, publishing, food and retail industries. Marketing and media analytics is an exciting, fast-paced and innovative field. You will work together with smart, young, motivated and ambitious colleagues with great team spirit in a positive and encouraging environment. We offer the opportunity to learn on the job, with personal development being a top priority.
Interested? Send your application to email@example.com
Want to know more about what we do, working at Objective Partners or other job openings? Take a look here!